What to Expect
Book an appointment over the phone
- A friendly All Pro representative will listen carefully to your problem and will gather pertinent information about your broken appliance. This what to expect ensures that the technician is well informed of your problem before arrival.
- We will schedule an appointment time with a repair technician that is convenient for your schedule.
- As a courtesy, we will call you when a technician is on the way.
Book an appointment online
Complete an online appointment request…Click Here
We have found that the average repair is much less than the cost of a new appliance. The cost of your individual repair will depend on the nature of the repair and the parts needed to bring your appliance back to life.
What to expect from your technician
- A highly skilled, professional, and courteous repair technician
- Friendly service with a smile
- FREE diagnosis with any repair*
- A complete diagnosis of the problem
- A written estimate detailing which part(s) will need to be replaced and exactly how much the repair will cost
- Customer approval in writing before any repair is commenced
- If you have your technician complete any repair, the $24.95 diagnosis is FREE*! You pay only for the cost of the repair quoted in your estimate and the trip charge quoted on the phone.
- If you decide not to have your appliance repaired, you pay only the low service call fee previously quoted for the trip to your home and the written estimate. Now that’s a fair deal!
*Applies to non-commercial appliances only.
Warranty One – Full Year
Each new part installed and its related labor is warrantied for ONE FULL YEAR of normal, household use. Our technicians always use factory-fresh parts on all repairs. If any new part installed in your appliance fails during the warranty period, simply give us a call – the defective part will be replaced quickly and at no charge to you.